MEETING: International Galaxy Proteomics community
The Galaxy Proteomics communities in the US, Australia and Europe regularly come together online to talk about topics of shared interest. All are welcome!
The next international Galaxy Proteomics meeting will include a presentation on a topic of shared interest.
Adam Edwinson (Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN) will be presenting a talk on “Commensal microbiota-based regulation of intestinal proteolytic activity.”
Next meeting: July 20 2022, 2:00 AM AEST / 6:00 PM CET, 12:00 pm EDT in person at the Galaxy Community Conference!
The meeting series aims to
- Introduce new users to Galaxy
- Bring the proteomics community together in the context of Galaxy
- Foster collaboration globally
- Influence and build on the capabilities of Galaxy for proteomics
Let us know via email if
- You would like to attend, and/or
- You use Galaxy for proteomics and would like to present in a future meeting.
Start: Wednesday, 20 July 2022 @ 02:00
End: Wednesday, 20 July 2022 @ 03:00
City: Online Country: AustraliaEligibility:
- Open to all
Organiser: Galaxy Proteomics Community
Contact: Johan Gustafsson email@example.com
Host institution: Australian Biocommons, Galaxy International Community
Keywords: Bioinformatics, Galaxy Project, ProteomicsEvent type: