Intermediate Statistics with R: Regression Analysis
Hybrid event: online and in person
The thrilling sequel to the extremely popular 'Basic Statistics with R' takes statistics to the next level! Amanda shakes it up in this two day workshop introducing various types of regression models in a non-technical way and demonstrates their practical application in R. The workshop will provide plenty of opportunities to gain hands-on experience and access support from our expert statisticians.
Start: Tuesday, 29 November 2022 @ 09:00
End: Wednesday, 30 November 2022 @ 15:30
Duration: 2 days
Venue: Hybrid: via Zoom or in person at Physical sciences 2
City: Bundoora Country: Australia Postcode: 3086Prerequisites:
A basic knowledge of R and statistics is required for this workshop.
• Simple and Multiple Linear Regression
• Prediction and Confidence Intervals, response and predictor transformation
• ANOVA and ANCOVA
• Variable selection
• General Linear Models (Logistic, Poisson and Negative Binomial Regression)
• Quantile and Spline Regression
• Repeated Measures Analysis
• Linear Mixed Effect Models
• Generalised Least Squares.
The R package will be used within the user-friendly R-Studio interface.
- Open to all
Organiser: La Trobe University Statistics Consultancy Platform
Contact: For more information contact Statistics.Consultancy@latrobe.edu.au
Host institution: La Trobe University
Keywords: R, Statistics, statistical software, Statistical Methods, R statistics, R statistical software, Regression analysisTarget audience:
- Researchers and HDR students, or anyone who wants to learn intermediate statistical concepts to apply in R
Cost Basis: Cost incurred by all