Intermediate Statistics with R: Regression Analysis
Hybrid two day workshop both online and in person options.
Learn about different regression models and how to carry out their analyses in R in this 2-day intermediate workshop.
What is R?R is a free software package for statistical computing and graphics.
Intermediate Statistics with R introduces various types of regression models in a non-technical way and emphasises their practical application in R. The workshop will provide plenty of opportunities to gain hands-on experience and to access in-class support.
Start: Monday, 26 June 2023 @ 09:00
End: Tuesday, 27 June 2023 @ 15:30
Duration: Two days
Venue: Physical sciences 2
City: Bundoora Country: Australia Postcode: 3086Prerequisites:
A basic knowledge of R and statistics is required for this workshop. See https://latrobe.xetta.com/LTUEv/booking?e=SHE_EV379
• Simple and Multiple Linear Regression
• Prediction and Confidence Intervals, response and predictor transformation
• ANOVA and ANCOVA
• Variable selection
• General Linear Models (Logistic, Poisson and Negative Binomial Regression)
• Quantile and Spline Regression
• Repeated Measures Analysis
• Linear Mixed Effect Models
• Generalised Least Squares.
The R package will be used within the user-friendly R-Studio interface.
- Open to all
Organiser: La Trobe University Statistics Consultancy Platform
Host institution: La Trobe UniversityTarget audience:
- research students
Cost Basis: Cost incurred by all
Cost: $ 1094.5 (AUD)