Data Capture and Surveys with REDCap at La Trobe Online
Would you like to enable secure and reliable data collection forms and manage online surveys? Would your study benefit from web-based data entry? Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) might be for you.
This course will introduce you to REDCap, a rapidly evolving web tool developed by researchers for researchers. REDCap features a high level of security, and a high degree of customisability for your forms and advanced user access control. It also features free, unlimited survey distribution functionality and a sophisticated export module with support for all standard statistical programs.
- Get started with REDCap
- Create and set up projects
- Design forms and surveys using the online designer
- Learn how to use branching logic, piping, and calculations
- Enter data via forms and distribute surveys
- Create, view and export data reports
- Add collaborators and set their privileges
The course has no prerequisites.
For more information, please click here.
Start: Tuesday, 15 August 2023 @ 10:00
End: Tuesday, 15 August 2023 @ 13:00
- Host institutions
Organiser: Intersect Australia
Host institution: LTU