Data Capture and Surveys with REDCap at ACU Online
Would you like to enable secure and reliable data collection forms and manage online surveys? Would your study benefit from web-based data entry? Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) might be for you.
This course will introduce you to REDCap, a rapidly evolving web tool developed by researchers for researchers. REDCap features a high level of security, and a high degree of customisability for your forms and advanced user access control. It also features free, unlimited survey distribution functionality and a sophisticated export module with support for all standard statistical programs.
- Get started with REDCap
- Create and set up projects
- Design forms and surveys using the online designer
- Learn how to use branching logic, piping, and calculations
- Enter data via forms and distribute surveys
- Create, view and export data reports
- Add collaborators and set their privileges
The course has no prerequisites.
For more information, please click here.
Start: Tuesday, 14 March 2023 @ 13:30
End: Tuesday, 14 March 2023 @ 16:30
- Host institutions
Organiser: Intersect Australia
Host institution: ACU